Monday 29 April 2013

NCI453 Branding & Corporate Image

Whilst coming up for ideas for the Corporate Identity of The School Of Creative Industries we were introduced to InDesign , which as I have found is great programme for print and finalising the finished product. As the final outcome of this module was to create a set of stationary for the brand , attending the workshop on InDesign really helped me understand layouts and alignment of Letterheads , compliment slips and basic print material.

Throughout the workshop we learnt a variety of different tools to support our finished product. Including the process of inserting an image into Indesign and positioning it correctly using place holders and ruler guides to align the document.


Having learnt these skills , I decided to put my knowledge to the test and begin to create and manifest my final outcome.

Here are a few screen shots of the process of the formation of my logo for SOCI :





After showing some of my tutors the designs I had created , I gained some good feedback however I still felt there was a solution that had to be found . My tutor said the logo needed to be more aligned and that the two lines were not signifying a lot. So i decided to go back to square one and take on board the feedback I had received. 










No comments:

Post a Comment