Tuesday 30 April 2013

NCI410 Digital Skills Acquisition Graphics - Final Designs


After finalising my design , I decided to run with this design for my final design as I feel it best represents my self as a brand . Adding the glow on the type and lines coming out of my head I thought really emphasised innovation and idea generation which best met my brand qualities. I really enjoyed this module and feel like I have improved my skills in Photoshop using the layer palette to overlay images. It gave me a chance to make all the decisions although tricky at times , I enjoyed the freedom to personally represent yourself .




I really liked the colour and execution of layering on this design , however for me the logo did not fit comfortably in the centre after gaining feedback from some of my tutors they felt the same so I decided not to hand this one in as my final design although I really liked the concept. 



I decided to pick this logo for my final outcome , further images in my blog show me using a script logo manipulated from my own signature , however after gaining feedback from one of my tutors the script format did not work with my geometric style I wanted to portray . So I managed to combine the two initials of my name into a square shape , I was really happy with this design and will most likely use this for my freelance work on business cards and my website. 

This module has really opened up my eyes to new skills and techniques in both Photoshop and Illustrator , I feel I have improved and am now able to build on these skills and adopt a faster way of working. 




No comments:

Post a Comment