Monday 29 April 2013

NCI453 Branding & Corporate Image - Final Designs

Final Designs For The School Of Creative Industries :



I felt this module was really helpful in gaining an insight into stationary design for corporate identity's . I learnt how to successfully execute a piece of stationary and a brand identity. After much deliberation over my logo for creative industries I decided to go back to some of my previous sketches done in my scrap book . I learnt that it is essential to keep all your work as your first idea will not always work out , which is exactly what happened here , I was not happy with my first couple of ideas so I went back and found light in something I had recently dismissed. I am really happy with the outcome and the standard of my work in this module , I feel I have adopted the necessary skills In Indesign to produce a range of different stationary using grid lines and rulers to execute the alignment. From this I can now use these skills in further projects that require print and other techniques .




No comments:

Post a Comment