Tuesday 30 April 2013

NCI410 Digital Skills Acquisition Graphics - Photographs From My Own Camera





After learning some new Techniques in the Digital Skills workshop with Paul about different layering techniques in Photoshop , something which I thought I already knew!. It was really helpful and gave me the ability to think about my photographs in a different light. We learnt about how to screen images over the top another image and how to achieve textures over the photograph by just placing an image over the top and using a desired function in the layers palette. So I decided to bring these new skills to use , after taking some of my own photos I edited them using some light leaks I found from a Lomotography collection online , I loved the way these light leaks looked over the top of my images it gave them that effect I was looking for all along - that over exposed , colour blotches and washed out look that was present in some of the photographs I looked at for my inspiration. As I was so pleased with how these photographs turned out I began to think about my logo and other detail that would appear on my poster. 

No comments:

Post a Comment