Monday 29 April 2013

NCI410 Digital Skills Acquisition Graphics

After a talk in class about the standard and structure for submission , It gave me a much clearer idea of what the module guide is asking for and the standard of work that is expected from us. Having a look at  a former students hand in , I decided to adopt this style of working and raise the standard of my work through presentation on InDesign.

I was really excited about starting this module as it allowed us to collaborate with photographers to produce a piece of promotional material for ourselves , not only giving us the opportunity to use different techniques but also the freedom we have in producing a brand identity for ourselves.

I also decided it was time to create a Pinterest account to help me with my research along the course

Check out my profile here

No comments:

Post a Comment