Tuesday 30 April 2013

NCI410 Digital Skills Acquisition Graphics - Photos From Shoot





This is the final outcome of the photography shoot I directed , I really like the effect however I dont think it looks symmetrical and some of the layers on photograph tend to overlap a little more than I had liked. I tried to recreate the effect Johnson & Drake did on there Look Book for Forty Ounce but my mistake was that I did not ask the photographer to take a few normal full length shots of myself not using the exposure effect on the camera. As then I would have been able to edit and position the layers myself and play around with different embedding techniques learnt in my Digital Skills Workshop with Paul. On the other hand it was really cool being able to choose the style of my photographs and portray exactly what I want but I have decided to take some more photos of myself using my own camera that better meet my brand qualities. 

No comments:

Post a Comment