Monday 29 April 2013

NCI453 Branding & Corporate Image - Introduction to Illustrator (CAD)

First workshop of module was an introduction to Adobe Illustrator , although i felt comfortable in illustrator in parts I still lacked various knowledge about particular tools in the programme. This workshop really helped me gain a better idea of the pathfinder and a variety of different effect I can apply to an object or image. As Paul began to run through the basics I found a knew a lot more than I thought I did , the way the workshop was run was really helpfull as we encourage to decontruct pieces of work and ask the question 'how was that done?' in order to learn about the specific tools needed to create these effects. 

Here are a couple of screen shots from the workshop :



I applied a range of effects using the twirl and blend tools in illustrator to manipulate a circle and create a little illustration of a face using the pen tool . This has helped me gain a better idea of the tools inside illustrator which I can apply to when I come to design my corporate identity .




No comments:

Post a Comment