Wednesday 1 May 2013

NCI 402 Work Based Learning - Contact Sheet Back From Photographer


After a week or so our photographs were uploaded onto a dropbox account in which we were allowed to download in a jpeg format. Along with this we were each given a contact sheet by the photographer with all of our photos on , from this we were able to identify which shots we needed and get an overall preview of all of our photos on one page. Above I have circled the shots I am most happy with , I will then give this to the photographer for the raw files of the images I have 
selected. 

Upon recieving the raw files I was able to work with jpegs to get a feel for the layout and how everything is going to fit together on screen. I began to produce a variety of design ideas whilst waiting for the raw files so once I have the raw files it will just be a case of placing the images in. 


No comments:

Post a Comment