Friday 31 January 2014

CI528 Alternative Techniques Graphic Design D&AD National Trust - Conclusion

After 5 weeks of idea exploring , researching , doodling and creative planning, I have curated a sketchbook documenting my creative process from start to finish. I found working in a sketchbook allowed me to really get beneath the brief and understand what it wanted me to do and the outcomes I want to achieve. I set myself an art board plan of each page I intended to be in my sketchbook , this form of planning comes natural to me , I struggle to start anything without a plan or at least an idea on paper first.

This module allowed me to explore alternative techniques within the creative industry , I chose an advertising brief as I thought it would be challenge and I was right . Despite tough at times I really enjoyed the process of getting ideas , scrapping ideas and progressing without certainty that you know its right but your instinct tells you to keep going.

Here is the interactive poster I have mocked up which will allow users to charge there phone from the connectors at the root , by doing this the tree will light up into different colours. Whilst the user is waiting they could scan the QR Code which would tell them wear the nearest National Trust park is.
This poster would lead up and promote the campaign for the installation which allows users to charge there phone from the branches of the tree.



No comments:

Post a Comment