Friday 24 January 2014

Working as an In-House graphic designer at Cosmic Ballroom


On a part – time basis I work as an in house graphic designer for best voted uk small club 'Cosmic Ballroom'. My duties involve working with the club and event planners to produce artwork on a regular basis to a tight deadline. Whilst working for Cosmic ballroom I have enjoyed re-branding a variety of in house nights the club offer. This job allows me to fufill my interest in graphic design but also electronic dance music. Working in industry alongside my studies has taught me to tackle heavy work loads , think creativey in a set time frame and the importance of meeting deadlines. Although challenging at times I feel it has tested my determination and proved that I can work in a team and work to industry standards.  

Heres some of the work Ive just finished for a 80s funk and soul night at a new bar in Newcastle




No comments:

Post a Comment