Friday 24 January 2014

What an Amazing Idea!

I have just recently come across one of the most smartest simplest ideas out there for getting your CV seen by the top agencies. This has managed to transform her porfolio into an exact replica of a passport.


This is by far the most effective idea of getting your CV seen , everyone would pick up a passport and check inside to see who's it was. By then they would have at least investigated a page or two to check the visa or photo. She dropped these passports in the agencies she admired and politely asked for them to return to sender if they liked her work. The initial trigger and whit of this CV is something that has really inspired me with my own intentions of getting my work out there , if only I came up with the idea too.

you can check out more of her work here http://www.mirunamacri.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment