Tuesday 7 January 2014

CI563 Packaging Design - Feedback

In this module I received a 67% grade which I am really happy with there are also somethings I can work on to improve this grade even further ;

"Josh this is a very good mark and you have succesfully met the requirements of the module and also design brief by producing an exciting packaging solution. Your research is in depth and exciting, while your design development is sound with clear annotation.

To improve my grade even further I need to be more explicit in highlighting where and how you arrive at your final designs. "Try including research images alongside your sketches , therefore being more explicit in where your ideas originated".

Targets set for next module :

Be clearer on where my ideas originated and how I came about them
Evidence research that is relevant alongside annotation and sketches

No comments:

Post a Comment