Friday 13 December 2013

Action Plan

Goals

Intention – What is it you want to achieve?

I want to get a job working in a fashion and music based environment, I see this as working as a editorial designer for a magazine or working for a clothing brand or starting my own.

Specific –

I would like to be working ideally in a city , London , Manchester etc
However a job would need to be secured before hand to cover the costs of living.

Measurable –

I need to specialize myself in fashion design or editorial.

Attainable –

Learning more skills to do with editorial such as grid systems , layouts and typography.

Sending out CV’s to all relevant magazines such as I-D Mag, Trap Mag , Crack Magazine , Rough Trade , Daily Street and other design agencies in the south.

Relevant –  is it important to what you want to achieve ultimately?

I feel that this goal is achievable with the right positivity and determination that has got me through he past 3 years.


Time Based – January look for summer internships , jobs – opportunities.

No comments:

Post a Comment