Thursday 13 March 2014

Wow , Leif Podhajsky video profile from avant garde is amazing.

I adore this video and leif's outlook on life as an artist , I feel i share that same connection with nature - despite the intriguing hustle and bustle of a city , being around nature helps me re-connect with who I actually am . I love the way Lief's explains his outer body experiences as an individual and how it informs his artistic process. His appriciation for symmetry within the natural form is very evident in all of this work along with a sense of escapism and tones of nostalgia. Just by looking at his work , it sends all kind of emotions up my spine , i have been very closely following his work for a while now - carefully dissecting his creative process and techniques in a hope they inform mine. You can watch the video below :



http://vimeo.com/88082322


 

No comments:

Post a Comment