Tuesday 1 October 2013

CI 533 Digital Applications Graphic Design - Instant Print - SWOT Analysis

Strengths - Good knowledge of digital application within Indesign, Illustrator & Photoshop , Good understanding of industry standards and relevant trends within graphic design today.

Weaknesses - Image manipulation within photoshop is something I know the basics of , but don't really enjoy it maybe its because I don't know enough. Hopefully in this module I will improve on my selection skills in photoshop and advance my photo manipulation skills

Opportunities -  As this is a live brief set by instant print, I have the opportunity for my work to be selected and sold on there website.

Threats - Coming up with something that is creative yet still conforms to small businesses.

No comments:

Post a Comment