Tuesday 1 October 2013

Year 2 : First Module - CI 533 Digital Applications Graphic Design : Instaprint Research








I began to collect some imagery of the type of style / layout I want to go for . I started thinking about different objects that surrounded a barber shop . 

The bottom image beautifully executes different food objects and things with a soft two tone colour scheme to illustrate shadows and differentiate parts of the object .   love the simplicity and almost jumbled like layout . I think this could work really well with objects relating to a barbershop e.g scissors , razor etc.

The next image made me think about the symmetry of objects and how simple the details of an object can be executed to the level where it can be easily identified and visually communicated. The white stoke outlines help separate the objects features and rationalise the shape when looking from afar , which I think is important because if I were to create a background of the objects they would still need to legible and recognisable at a distance. 




No comments:

Post a Comment