Tuesday 22 October 2013

CI 533 Digital Applications Graphic Design - Instant Print - Final Designs / Feedback From Client





After showing the client my designs , she really liked the simplicity of my design and the detail of the vectors , as there was limited typeface I could use - I decided to use lobster and Bebas nue which are two typefaces i think fitted perfectly out of the bunch. Despite the good feedback I myself wasn't too keen on the design with the lobster type and preferred this one as I added a vintage chalk like texture and feel the vectors worked really well against the red background. 

In some ways I wish I pursued the design below, but its up to the client which one she thinks would work well on the instant print site. 


Overall I really enjoyed this module it allowed me to apply my digital skills in illustrator and both in design . Editing my drawings is something Ive came to really enjoy and can see myself exploring my illustrative technique and approach in further modules.

No comments:

Post a Comment